Tuesday, July 21, 2009


My digital camera chord is lost! I've been taking photos, but I can't get them onto my computer... I'm going to try to learn how to scan and put up film photos. Hopefully I'll succeed!


Kim Votry said...

Hi Tenney - There is a USB device that will take your digital camera card, and you can load pics without a cable. It's a small little device that should be available at any office/computer store. (Just make sure you get the right size for your card.) You'll never need a camera cable again! Love you, Kim

Kim Votry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.